YOU DESERVE THE BEST!
OutCoast Photography provides several photography services. We’ve captured conference, real estate, graduation, travel, marketing and celebrity photos, and offer so much more!
If you’re interested in booking OutCoast Photography for your next event, have a property you’d like to list on MLS, need updated website images or desire to get a family photo for upcoming holiday cards, let us know.
Scroll down below to view our rates and services info. The rates below are estimates. Contact us to get a formal rate proposal.
Conference and Event Photography
- Capture moments and memories at your next event with OutCoast Photography. We’ve snapped photos at a variety of regional and global events, including corporate retreats, weeklong conferences, backyard weddings, fundraisers, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, graduation parties, and more.
- We are known for capturing the energy, emotions, and entertainment of an event.
- Edited event photos included. Full image rights negotiable.
- Applying for a job? Impressing a client? Looking to create a personal brand? Don’t forget the importance of a professional head shot!
- If you’re tired of seeing static images on LinkedIn Profile pages, you’ve come to the right place.
- Headshot Sessions are either half or full hour. Half Hour sessions are 30 minutes on location or in studio and include 10 final images.
- Full Hour sessions may be split between studio and location and include 20 final images.
Portrait and Pet Photography
- Interested in capturing a moment in time, celebrating a special occasion, or gifting a loved one with a photography session?
- We’ll capture children laughing, senior personality images, love bugs, and favorite pets.
- We even come to you!
- Individual Portrait Sessions include at least 1 hour of photography, 1 outfit change, image editing and manipulation.
- Couples start at $300/session
- Each session includes 10-15 edited digital images
- Family Portrait Sessions include 1 hour of photography, image editing, and manipulation. Sessions cap at 5 family members.
- More family members may be added at $25 per person.
- Each session includes 25 digital images.
- Starting at $250/session
Engagement and Couples
- Engagement and Couples sessions are either on location or in studio.
- Sessions include approximately 1 hour of photography and 25 final photos for digital download.
- Print images and photo books available upon request for an added fee.
- Starting at $300
Marketing and Food Photography
- Make your brand stand out with our bold colors and captivating images.
- We’ll strategize with your marketing team to understand your brand, develop the image you want to portray, and provide you with graphics that will sell your product or service.
- All images supplied to client for use on websites, in local print and in digital advertising.
- $500 Half Day, $1000 Full Day
Real Estate Photography
- The Simple Real Estate Package includes 30 Full Resolution and 3o MLS Scaled photos of the property.
- Complimentary 24-hour turn around and 5 drone photos (weather and location permitting)
- Homes largers than 2,200 sq ft are $225. Twilight Add-On is: $75
- Video walkthrough with edits: $100
- Drone video add on: $50
Prints and PhotoBooks
- Prints available for purchase via SmugMug. Link will be provided to client at end of event for purchasing.
- Photo-book development services also available. Inquire about rates.
OutCoast Photography travels around the world to capture events. Although we love to capture local (Tampa/St Pete Region) conferences, and our rates reflect our local pricing, we’re also delighted to venture outside of our region.
We do require that 2-5 day events and conferences outside of the St Petersburg area provide hotel accommodations (and basic food reimbursement) to our staff (1-2 people) so we can be onsite for last-minute requests. Being onsite also allows us to get enough sleep to be ready and alert to capture high-quality images throughout your event, not to mention minimizing the unnecessary lugging of equipment back and forth each day.
For one-day events, we’ll drive up to 2 hours outside of the St Petersburg, FL region without requiring overnight accommodations. However, we will require additional compensation for mileage and time beyond 30 minutes of travel.
If your event is out of state, or more than 2 hours outside of St Petersburg, we require travel accommodations for at least one night.
Note: If your event is somewhere exotic and travel accommodations are included, we’re willing to negotiate on standard event rates. But it must be somewhere super special for us to consider this option. Feel free to ask!
- Real Estate
- Sports and Races
- Weddings (referred to a partner photographer)